NAPAPIJRI ‘Future Tees Carnaby Drop’ - Terms & Conditions
Important: Please read these rules before entering this online Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
1. Description of the Promotion:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Promoter: Napapijri of the VF International SAGL, Via Laveggio 5, 6855 Stabio, Switzerland. By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility:This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only 1 (one) entry per person.
- To gain entry to the Future Tees Carnaby Drop on 20/11/2019 (20th November 2019), entrants are required to use the Kojey Radical X Napapijri Spark AR filter on the official Napapijri Instagram account to create and post a story tagging @napapijri and the campaign hashtag #futuretees. Any stories that contain obscene or offensive content will not be permitted.
- The Kojey Radical X Napapijri Spark AR filter will live on the official Napapijri Instagram account from 08/11/2019 (8th November 2019) to 21/11/2019 (21st November 2019).
- Disclaimer: Napapijri and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for any of the following where caused by factors beyond their reasonable control: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Napapijri or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- The promotion opens on 08/11/2019 (8th November 2019) and the closing date for entries is 8pm (GMT) on 20/11/2019 (20th November 2019)
- Entrance to the Future Tees Carnaby Drop will be given to individuals who can provide proof of their age and Instagram account handle listed on the guest list. Where their handle does not feature on the guest list, they will need to provide evidence of their ‘entry ticket’ in their story archive on the door. By ‘entry ticket’ this refers to an Instagram story featuring the Kojey Radical X Napapijri Spark AR filter, compliant with the entry requirements (as defined in clause 2).
- Due to capacity limitations, entry to the Future Tees Carnaby Drop will be staggered and permitted on a first come, first served basis once doors open at 7pm.
- On entry to the Future Tees Carnaby Drop, only 1 (one) Kojey Radical X Napapijri Limited Edition Future Tee can be collected per person. 1 (one) person is not eligible to collect multiple Kojey Radical X Napapijri Limited Edition Future Tees.
- A selection of T-shirt sizes from small to extra-large will be available on a first come, first served basis. Napapijri and its partners cannot guarantee that your size will be available.
- Napapijri and its partners reserves the right to refuse entry to the Future Tees Carnaby Drop anyone whose content or behaviour displays inappropriate or offensive language and themes. Use of the Kojey Radical X Napapijri Spark AR filter missing required entry information (as defined in clause 2) will not be eligible to enter. Anyone with private accounts will need to change their account settings to public or provide evidence of their entry ticket (an Instagram story featuring the Kojey Radical X Napapijri Spark AR filter) in their archive following the entry requirements (as defined in clause 2) on the door.
- Publicity Release: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for Napapijri to use a prize winner’s name, hometown, likeness, voice, and prize information for promotional activities connected to the Promotion without further payment or consideration. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of being awarded any prize, the prize winner may be required to execute a consent for Napapijri to use their name, hometown, likeness, voice, and prize information for promotional activities connected to the Promotion, including but not limited to announcing them as a prize winner and other reasonable post-Promotion publicity, without further payment or consideration.
- General Release: Insofar as is permitted by law, Napapijri and the Released Parties will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the Promotion or taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the Released Parties. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The decision of the promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- Copyright Notice: Napapijri is a trademark of VF International SAGL. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright by Napapijri. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Napapijri (the “Promoters”), which are final and binding in all respects. Napapijri reserve the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in their sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Napapijri’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Napapijri otherwise becomes (as determined in their sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Napapijri, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in each of Napapijri’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Napapijri reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect